Exams Sat and Timetables
Our Examinations Officer is Mrs Runa Parveen email@example.com. Please contact Mrs Parveen if you have any queries about examinations at Harris Boys’ Academy East Dulwich.
Our summer exam timetable for 2017 for GCSE, BTEC, AS Level and A Level will appear here in due course.
Our summer exam schedule for years 7-10 covering end of year internal assessments will also appear here in due course.
Year 11 GCSE and vocational courses 2016-17
You will be able to download a summary of our examined courses for this academic year, with details of the exam board, selected units and weightings in due course.
Copies of the following HBAED examination policies can be downloaded from the Teaching and Learning page in Key Information.
The policies below are for the academic year 2016-17:
- Examinations - access to fair assessment policy 2016-17
- Examinations - controlled assessment policy and risk management process 2016-17
- Examinations - emergency procedure 2016-17
- Examinations appeals procedure 2016-17
- Examinations policy 2016-17
HBAED examination policies and exam board policies (see below) are used concurrently. We cross reference our own policies against the Joint Council for Qualifications policies below. Our rules and regulations are based upon and make full use of all the JCQ rules and regulations including the Cambridge International Examinations and BCS - The Chartered Institute for IT.
Exam board policies
The Joint Council for Qualifications (JCQ) policies below are used in addition HBAED examination policies (see above). We cross-reference our own policies against the following JCQ policies.
- Access Arrangements and Reasonable Adjustments 2016-17
- Appeals Against Internally Assessed Marks – suggested template for centres
- BCS Level 2 ECDL - quality assurance handbook 2016-17
- BCS policies and procedures 2016-17
- Centre Emergency Evacuation Procedure – editable template
- GCSE Controlled Assessments – Outlining Staff Responsibilities - editable template
- GCSE Controlled Assessments – Risk Management Process - editable template
- General Regulations for Approved Centres 2016-2017
- Instructions for Conducting Controlled Assessments 2016-2017
- Instructions for Conducting Examinations 2016-2017
- JCQ Suspected Malpractice 2016-17
- Notice to Centres – Exam Contingency Plan
- Policy match 2016-17
- Post Results Services (June 2016 and November 2016)
- Instructions for Conducting GCSE & GCE MFL Listening Examinations 2016-2017
Notices to candidates
The following notices for candidates also apply:
- Controlled assessments
- No mobile phones poster
- On-screen tests
- Privacy notice
- Rules in the examination room
- Social media
- Warning to candidates
- Written exams
- Non Examination Assessments