Exam Results and Performance
Harris Boys’ Academy East Dulwich has a Progress 8 score of +0.72 for 2022-23, meaning that we are in the top 5% nationally for student progress.
The Summer 2023 exam results for Harris Boys’ Academy East Dulwich were exceptional and testament to the hard work and dedication of the students and expert staff at our Academy. Full details can be found in the performance information on the DfE website from October 2023.
Year 11 results
The average Progress 8 score nationally is 0 and for boys it is -0.22. However, students at HBAED have achieved on average three quarters of a grade higher than this for each subject they study.
- Our Progress 8 score is 0.72
- Our Attainment 8 score is 5.35
- 53% of students achieved Grade 5 or above in English and Maths
- 76% of students achieved Grade 4 or above in English and Maths
- 63% of students entered the EBacc
- 41% of students gained the EBacc
- The average EBacc points score was 4.67 (national average 4.27)
Sixth Form results
Our 6th Form results were also exceptional with all students being successful on their chosen pathways.
- Our average Grade in A Level subjects was a C
- Our average Grade in applied General subjects was a DISTINCTION
- Our average Grade in Technical Levels was a DISTINCTION
The destinations of these students were
- Students attending University: 80%
- Students entering employment: 14%
- Students taking planned gap years: 6%
In 2019, for the last set of pre-COVID reported data, our results were as follows:
- Our Progress 8 score was 0.75
- Our Attainment 8 score was 5.23
- 46% of students achieved Grade 5 or above in English and Maths
- 66% of students achieved Grade 4 or above in English and Maths
- 66% of students entered the EBacc, with 31% of entrants achieving it. The average points score was 4.25