Download our FREE smartphone app today!
Exam Results and Performance
To help fight the spread of coronavirus (Covid-19), the government cancelled exams due to take place in schools and colleges in England in summer 2020.
We are, however, immensely proud of our boys for the results they achieved and wish them well with the next stage of their education. See a news story about our boys' GCSE success in 2020.
The government will not publish any school or college level educational performance data based on tests, assessments or exams for 2020. All those working with schools and colleges, such as Ofsted, Department for Education regional teams and local authorities, should use data from previous years and so we will continue to present 2019 data on this page as will be reflected in our Department for Education performance information found on the DfE website.
2018-19 results NOT CURRENT RESULTS
Harris Boys' Academy East Dulwich is delighted to announce a Progress 8 score of 0.75 for 2018-19. This builds on previous excellent results that put us in the top 2% of schools nationally in 2017-18.
- Our Progress 8 score is 0.75
- Our Attainment 8 score is 5.23
- 46% of students achieved Grade 5 or above in English and Maths
- 66% of students achieved Grade 4 or above in English and Maths
- 66% of students entered the EBacc, with 31% of entrants achieving it. The average points score was 4.25
The destinations of our leavers (including the percentage staying in education) can be found on our careers page.
You can find out more about how we help all students achieve, including our most able students, on our Equalities and additional intervention page.
Here are our results from 2017-18.
- Our Progress 8 score for 2017-18 was 0.8
- Our Attainment 8 score was 55.1
- 50% of students achieved Grade 5 or above in English and Maths
- 72% of students achieved Grade 4 or above in English and Maths
- 51% of students entered the EBacc (compared to 35.2% nationally), achieving an average points score of 4.46 (compared to 3.79 for boys nationally). 13% achieved the EBacc at grade 5/C or above. 21% achieved it at 4/C or above.
- 92% of students stayed in education or entered employment after finishing Year 11