Download our FREE smartphone app today!
Exams Sat and Timetables
Our Data Manager/Exams Officer is Mrs Runa Parveen firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact Mrs Parveen if you have any queries about examinations at Harris Boys’ Academy East Dulwich.
Click HERE to download Exams 2021: How will grades be awarded - a guide for students and parents through the exams process for 2021. Our policy for Centre Assessed Grades for 2021 can be found on our Teaching and Learning page.
Timetables of upcoming exams will be downloadable here as soon as they are published.
Copies of the following HBAED examination policies and procedures can be downloaded from the Teaching and Learning page in Key Information. HBAED examination policies and exam board policies (see below) are used concurrently. We cross reference our own policies against the Joint Council for Qualifications policies below. Our rules and regulations are based upon and make full use of all the JCQ rules and regulations.
Exam board policies
The Joint Council for Qualifications (JCQ) policies below are used in addition HBAED examination policies (see above). We cross-reference our own policies against the following JCQ policies. The policies listed below are all available at www.jcq.org.uk.
- Access Arrangements and Reasonable Adjustments
- Appeals Against Internally Assessed Marks – suggested template
- Centre Emergency Evacuation Procedure – editable template
- GCSE Controlled Assessments – Outlining Staff Responsibilities - editable template
- GCSE Controlled Assessments – Risk Management Process - editable template
- General Regulations for Approved Centres
- Instructions for Conducting Non-Examination Assessments (new GCE and GCSE qualification)
- Instructions for Conducting Examinations
- JCQ Suspected Malpractice
- Notice to Centres – Exam Contingency Plan
- Post Results Services
- Instructions for Conducting GCSE & GCE MFL Listening Examinations
Notices to candidates
The following notices for candidates also apply: