Download our FREE smartphone app today!
Exams Sat and Timetables
Our Examinations Officer is Mrs Runa Parveen firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact Mrs Parveen if you have any queries about examinations at Harris Boys’ Academy East Dulwich.
Timetables of upcoming exams will be downloadable here as soon as they are published.
- Timetable of GCSE exams May-June 2018
- Timetable of all exams (GCSE, BTEC, GCE) May-June 2018
- Letter to Year 11 parents about the GCSE exams
Copies of the following HBAED examination policies can be downloaded from the Teaching and Learning page in Key Information.
The policies below are for the academic year 2017-18:
- Examinations - access to fair assessment policy 2017-18
- Examinations - controlled assessment policy and risk management process 2017-18
- Examinations - emergency procedure 2017-18
- Examinations appeals procedure 2017-18
- Examinations policy 2017-18
- Examinations – appeals against internal assessment (NEA) policy 2017-18
HBAED examination policies and exam board policies (see below) are used concurrently. We cross reference our own policies against the Joint Council for Qualifications policies below. Our rules and regulations are based upon and make full use of all the JCQ rules and regulations.
Exam board policies
The Joint Council for Qualifications (JCQ) policies below are used in addition HBAED examination policies (see above). We cross-reference our own policies against the following JCQ policies.
- Access Arrangements and Reasonable Adjustments 2017-18
- Appeals Against Internally Assessed Marks – suggested template for centres 2017-18
- Centre Emergency Evacuation Procedure – editable template 2017-18
- GCSE Controlled Assessments – Outlining Staff Responsibilities - editable template 2017-18
- GCSE Controlled Assessments – Risk Management Process - editable template 2017-18
- General Regulations for Approved Centres 2017-18
- Instructions for Conducting Controlled Assessments 2017-18
- Instructions for Conducting Examinations 2017-18
- JCQ Suspected Malpractice 2017-18
- Notice to Centres – Exam Contingency Plan 2017-18
- Post Results Services (June 2017 and November 2017)
- Instructions for Conducting GCSE & GCE MFL Listening Examinations 2017-18
Notices to candidates
The following notices for candidates also apply:
- Controlled assessments 2017-18
- Coursework 2017-18
- No mobile phones poster 2017-18
- On-screen tests 2017-18
- Privacy notice 2017-18
- Rules in the examination room
- Social media 2017-18
- Warning to candidates 2017-18
- Written exams 2017-18
- Non Examination Assessments 2017-18