Download our FREE smartphone app today!
Exams Sat and Timetables
Our Examinations Officer is Mrs Runa Parveen email@example.com. Please contact Mrs Parveen if you have any queries about examinations at Harris Boys’ Academy East Dulwich.
Timetables of upcoming exams will be downloadable here as soon as they are published.
Copies of the following HBAED examination policies and procedures can be downloaded from the Teaching and Learning page in Key Information. HBAED examination policies and exam board policies (see below) are used concurrently. We cross reference our own policies against the Joint Council for Qualifications policies below. Our rules and regulations are based upon and make full use of all the JCQ rules and regulations.
Exam board policies
The Joint Council for Qualifications (JCQ) policies below are used in addition HBAED examination policies (see above). We cross-reference our own policies against the following JCQ policies. The policies listed below are all available at www.jcq.org.uk.
- Access Arrangements and Reasonable Adjustments 2018-19
- Appeals Against Internally Assessed Marks – suggested template
- Centre Emergency Evacuation Procedure – editable template
- GCSE Controlled Assessments – Outlining Staff Responsibilities - editable template
- GCSE Controlled Assessments – Risk Management Process - editable template
- General Regulations for Approved Centres 2018-19
- Instructions for Conducting Non-Examination Assessments (new GCE and GCSE qualification) 2018-19
- Instructions for Conducting Examinations 2018-19
- JCQ Suspected Malpractice 2018-19
- Notice to Centres – Exam Contingency Plan 2018-19
- Post Results Services (June 2018 and November 2018)
- Instructions for Conducting GCSE & GCE MFL Listening Examinations 2018-19
Notices to candidates
The following notices for candidates also apply:
- Non Examination Assessments 2018-19
- Coursework 2018-19
- No mobile phones poster 2018-19
- On-screen tests 2018-19
- Privacy notice 2018-19
- Rules in the examination room
- Social media 2018-19
- Warning to candidates 2018-19
- Written exams 2018-19