Download our FREE smartphone app today!
Posted on April 3rd 2020
April 2020 Newsletter - Download Your Copy Here
Download the April 2020 issue of our Academy newsletter now.
- 'Champion School' for Active Citizens
- Architecture prize for Year 10 boys
- Accenture work experience - Fernando reports
- Debate team reaches semi final
- Year 8 lift south London football trophy (again)
- Southwark Foodbank donation
- And lots more.
"The newsletter celebrates our boys' achievements and shows why we are so proud of them and what they are achieving," says Principal Peter Groves.
"Our physical school is temporarily closed, for most students, but our ‘virtual school’ stands ready for you and your children. We have added a Virtual Learning area to our website, and we will keep in touch closely with students and parents to support each other as we all adapt to this new situation. This is new territory for all of us, but we remain as one school community, committed to looking after the education and wellbeing of our students."
Download the April 2020 issue.