Download our FREE smartphone app today!
Posted on October 16th 2020
Sixth Form Rewards Breakfast - 'Above and Beyond'
To mark the end of brilliant first half term the Sixth Form Leadership Team asked staff to nominate students who they felt deserved to be recognised for going 'above and beyond'.
We were delighted to have an overwhelmingly positive response with staff keen to articulate their reasons. Some examples below:
- Leah is awarded for her maturity. She is a real illustration of someone who is committed to having a good learning experience. She is also someone who we hear within her peer group acting like a great role model.
- Haja has approached her Sport studies with a refreshing air of confidence. She formulates well structured, content heavy answers and articulates them beautifully when asked to share with our class. This motivates others to take pride in their work and raise their standards. Well done Haja.
- Daniel comes to school each day prepared to work hard. This shows in the superb work he produces. He is excellent at taking ownership of his learning.
- Nishat has impressed with her commitment, resilience, focus and maximum effort in Psychology, even when learning remotely. In the our lockdown learning assessment Nishat achieved an A grade.
- Reuben is an a amazing student who has shown great dedication and commitment to his studies, constantly striving to create outstanding pieces of coursework and very happy to support his peers.
The 35 students came in slightly earlier than normal on Thursday and shared a lovely moment in their ‘Bubble’ while enjoying a selection of croissants, muffins, fruit and juices. Well done all!