Download our FREE smartphone app today!
Exam Results and Performance 2019
Harris Boys' Academy East Dulwich is delighted to announce an estimated Progress 8 score of 0.74 for 2018-19. This builds on previous excellent results that put us in the top 2% of schools nationally in 2017-18.
The following results are provisional and based on our exam results for 2018-19, announced in August 2019:
- Our Progress 8 score is 0.74
- Our Attainment 8 score is 5.23
- 46% of students achieved Grade 5 or above in English and Maths
- 66% of students achieved Grade 4 or above in English and Maths
- 66% of students entered the EBacc, with 31% of entrants achieving it. The average points score was 4.25
Read the news story about our 2019 results.
The destinations of our leavers (including the percentage staying in education) can be found on our careers page.
You can find out more about how we help all students achieve, including our most able students, on our Equalities and additional intervention page.
Here are our results from the previous year (2017-18)
- Our Progress 8 score for 2017-18 was 0.8
- Our Attainment 8 score was 55.1
- 50% of students achieved Grade 5 or above in English and Maths
- 72% of students achieved Grade 4 or above in English and Maths
- 51% of students entered the EBacc (compared to 35.2% nationally), achieving an average points score of 4.46 (compared to 3.79 for boys nationally). 13% achieved the EBacc at grade 5/C or above. 21% achieved it at 4/C or above.
- 92% of students stayed in education or entered employment after finishing Year 11
A huge congratulations to all of the boys for all of their hard work throughout their five years. Their efforts during lessons, before and after school and also at weekends and during holidays has delivered some very pleasing grades which will ensure that the doors to their future options are wide open.